Are you pre-menopausal or experiencing breast pain days before your menstrual cycle (period)? Then our Soothing Breast Balm is for you.
The breasts are organs of love, support, security, care, and nourishment, as well as pleasure. Taking care of your breast is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
Adding a daily breast massage routine can be a delightful gift to yourself offered with the love and respect that every woman deserves. This formulation is soothing and comforting and is well suited for women that may be experiencing cyclic breast pain (pain that develops in the days before a period) or fibrocystic breast changes and the associated pain, tenderness, and lumpiness.
Our non greasy, lanolin-free Breast Balm can be used by all types of women in support of regular breast self-examination.
Why use our Soothing Breast Balm?
- Perfect for daily self-massage
- Promotes healthy circulation and lymphatic support
- Absorbs well into skin for moisture and nourishment
- Rejuvenates the body and calms the mind
- Fresh, natural scent
- Warming sensation
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter Castor Oil, Olive OIl, *K.E. Botanical Blend, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Essentials Oil, Natural Fragrance.
NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin
Expiration: 12 months after date of purchase
Directions: Massage in a circular motion, going from center of chest towards underarm area. Use Light Pressure. Massage daily for maximum benefits.
Make breast massages a ritual to allow physical, emotional, and spiritual support and cleansing.
Not for use during pregnancy or while nursing.
Do not apply to broken or damaged skin. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritates skin or worsens condition. If pregnant or nursing, consult doctor before use.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Causes of Breast Pain
The most common cause of any kind of breast pain is hormonal imbalance. When woman go through menstruation, pregnancy, or pre-menopause, they are likely to suffer the side effects of the changing levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone - one of which is an achy chest.
However, there are still some less common causes of breast pain:
- Excessive breast size
- Prior breast surgery
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Cholesterol and heart drugs
- Alcohol intake
Should I Be Worried?
The short answer is no, you should not be worried and you can start to breathe easier. Most likely, the cause for your pain are the hormonal changes mentioned earlier. These changes, however frustrating, are completely normal and part of the process of being a woman. If this is the case, your sharp breast pain should resolve itself soon.
However, if your pain is extreme or prolonged, or even if you simply want to gain peace of mind, it's never a bad idea to speak with your doctor or get a clinical exam. Together, you can rule out any serious underlying issues causing your discomfort.
• Promotes flow. The breasts are made up of fatty tissue with lymph constantly flowing through and cleansing the tissue. There are also ducts for the flow and production of milk.
• Supports the release of toxins. Being a fatty tissue organ, other fat-loving molecules love to hang out in this tissue, such as pesticides and other environmental toxins. Massage helps the body eliminate toxins.
• Nourishes the heart chakra. As the breasts are an extension of the heart chakra, many practitioners have noticed breast challenges resolve by cleansing deep-seated emotions.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HEALTHY BREASTS:
1. Participate in a seasonal cleanse to eliminate toxins and rebalance.
2. Eat organic and pesticide-free food to prevent toxins from making a home in your breasts.
3. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid channels and ducts from drying up.
4. Nurture yourself and give time for inner reflection.
5. Use a natural deodorant, antiperspirants clog pores.
6. Exercise and sweat to keep your lymph moving.
7. Avoid underwire bras which create a stagnant, stuffy environment in the breasts.
Have you, or somebody you know been affected by breast cancer? Were there any amazing treatments or tips you can share for wound healing and emotional support?
Check for free mammogram services in you area:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.