Say hello to a groomed, tidier, and healthier head, facial hair and under-beard skin with HIZ Softening Hair & Beard Serum. Short facial hair remains sharp from shaving and curves back into your skin causing itching and irritation. Older, longer hair loses it's natural moisture, leading to damaged hair, flaking and more irritation.
HIZ Softening hair & beard serum is essential to maintaining head and facial hair. Just like your head of hair, men you should take care of your beard. If you're still not convinced that you need to add beard oil to your daily routine, give it a try—and see the results for yourself! Plus it is not comedogenic (it won't clog the pores) and great for razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
HIZ Softening hair & beard serum infused with real hops, a nutrient blend of conditioning, moisturizing, soothing and nourishing essential oils that tames and softens your unruly beard, while combating "beardruff."
Note: If you are just starting your beard, then this is the perfect time to get yourself a good beard serum/oil. If you have a naturally thick, long beard, you may find that HIZ hair & beard oil is easier to work with than the HIZ Hair & Beard Balm. We recommend using the beard serum in conjunction with beard butter for maximum results, but it can be used as a stand alone product. If you’re using it with beard balm, be sure to apply beard serum first.
Consistency: Non greasy liquid serum
Ingredients: Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Daikon Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Apricot Oil, Vitamin E, KE Botanical Blend. Hops Extract, Fenugreek Extract
- Hops Oil helps to reduces hair loss and dandruff.
- Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil combined with Vitamin E, iodine, B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, and zinc, and is also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory to condition and cleanse facial hair.
- Hops provides a soothing and calming effect on the scalp and skin, while promoting growth and adding strength and shine.
Expiration: HIZ hair & beard oil usually last over a year to three years, for as long as you keep it stored in a cool, dry place.
- It’s best to start applying beard oil after a shower. This is not only because you should have done your soaping and shampooing in the shower, but also because the warm water (assuming you showered with warm water) opens up your pores, making the oil easier to absorb.
- Dry your beard after the shower, but leave it a little damp. You’re going to need the dampness in the oil application.
- Using the dropper that comes with your bottle of hair and beard oil, put two to three drops of the oil onto your hand. Only two to three drops will be enough.
- Rub your hands together to spread the oil on your palms, and run them through your hair and beard. Run it through the beard, massage the skin underneath it, and make sure the hair and beard oil is evenly distributed throughout the whole head and beard. It may also help if you work your way upwards, or against the direction your beard grows.
- Comb through your beard. That’s it, you’re done. Keep doing this frequently and you’re on your way to having healthier hair and a tidier beard.